DELLON STEFANUS RESUME
Creative, data-driven, and results-oriented digital marketing leader with over two decades of experience in highly competitive industries, driving revenue growth, and building brand awareness. Areas of expertise:
• Demand generation, customer acquisition, and retention
• Team/vendor management, development and execution of organic, paid, social, and email campaigns
• Hands-on web design and development with focus on UI/UX
HEAD OF DIGITAL MARKETING @ Nadrich & Cohen LLP, Los Angeles, CA
• Developed, implemented, and optimized SEM campaigns, including search, display, LSA, social, cross retargeting, and programmatic ads. Designed and developed landing pages, conducted A/B testing on all assets to maximize conversions and reduce customer acquisition cost.
• Spearheaded content marketing strategy with content marketing across blogs, PR, social media, and email campaigns. Leveraged AI tools to maximize process efficiency and optimization. Grew organic traffic by 3x http://bit.ly/3VIN01P and generated over 30% more leads within 4 months.
• Collaborated with freelancers and agencies on rich-media content production, link building, web development, social media management, technical SEO, and local SEO for 14 office locations.
DIGITAL MARKETING DIRECTOR @ Claybourne Co., Perris, CA
• Successfully navigated paid ads through a heavily regulated industry. Was the only brand in the space running Google Ads, and pioneering direct delivery service and CRM integration on Leafly. Managed paid channels, including Mantis, Instragram, PR, and influencer marketing.
• Elevated site authority and increased organic traffic by 150%. https://bit.ly/3RJTWur . Grew ecommerce revenue by 110%, helped secure our position as the 3rd best-selling brand in California.
• Developed custom dashboards for campaigns and KPIs tracking. Led omnichannel initiatives with retail partners. Managed customer loyalty campaigns to maximize retention rate and LTV.
DIGITAL MARKETING DIRECTOR @ Education Futures Group, Los Angeles, CA (Remote)
• Drive enterprise SEO strategy, SEM, content marketing, CRO, and grow social media reach. Propelled organic traffic by 70% YoY and exceeded lead volume targets despite a 25% decline in paid channels during the pandemic. Grew enrollment from 500 to 6000+ students.
• Generated 2 million annual visitors, 20x organic traffic within 5 years. https://bit.ly/3BgpPW3 Drove on-page and off-page SEO initiatives, managed multiple agencies to produce and distribute rich-media content, earning mentions from Yahoo! Finance, Fox Business, Houston Chronicles, Forbes, and other EDU leaders in the industry.
• Revamped vistacollege.edu with HubSpot integration, serving dynamic content across different devices, and personalized user experience. Improved conversion rate by 40% within 6 months.
• Drove and managed ecommerce campaigns for online continuing education division, optimizing B2C and B2B campaigns on various channels including Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter, programmatic, SMS and email automation, resulting in a 35% YOY revenue growth.
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER @ Education Futures Group, Dallas, TX
• Managed all web properties including 8 websites, microsites, and landing pages. Strategized email marketing, lead nurturing, re-marketing, social media, and local SEO.
• Redesigned vistacollege.edu resulting in over 110% increase in conversions overnight, with significant improvement on all engagement metrics. 3x conversions within 2 years.
• Restructured all paid media accounts and optimized campaigns on Google Ads, Bing, LinkedIn and Facebook, resulting in 80% ROAS improvements within 3 months.
• Implemented corporate intranet and conducted training seminars across campuses.
APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER @ Walgreens Specialty, Frisco, TX
• Spearheaded corporate web initiatives, internet marketing and web developments.
• Led data and dev team to optimize Siebel CRM, achieving 30% increase in operational efficiency.
• Developed social media strategies to increase engagements and support ongoing SEO initiatives.
SR. DEVELOPER @ McKesson Specialty, Frisco, TX (acquired by Walgreens Specialty)
• Designed user interface for LynxMobile™, a McKesson Specialty Health flagship SaaS application.
• Created custom web applications including: (1) HelpDesk system that enables seamless collaboration between IT admins and Project Managers, (2) Employee Rewards system for HR, (3) Contracts management system for Accounting dept.
• Designed Patients and Physicians web portals to allow easy prescription, simplified refills process and provides patients with comprehensive treatment information.
WEB PRODUCER @ OTN Specialty Services, Frisco, TX (acquired by McKesson Specialty)
• Revamped all customer-facing web properties, email campaigns and landing pages. Implemented A/B testing process to optimize user experience across channels. Developed a CRM-integrated web application to capture patient adherence, intervention, and outcome, critical for compliancy.
WEB MEDIA SPECIALIST @ ivpcare, inc, Frisco, TX (acquired by OTN)
• Implemented corporate intranet, created e-Learning website for patients. Redesigned corporate website and won the 2002 WebAward for Pharmaceutical Industry. Managed all digital marketing initiatives including paid ads on Overture and Adwords, increasing traffic by over 300% within 3 months.
B.A., Business Administration, 12/1999, Baylor University, Waco, TX
Major: Management Information Systems
• Google Ads Certified, Google Analytics Certified
• CIW Professional Site Designer
Technical Skills and Tools
Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Dreamweaver, WebTrends, Google Analytics, Ads Editor, Looker / Data Studio, HotJar, VWO, Chat GPT, Jasper, SurferSEO, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Spyfu, Ahrefs, Moz